Baby Penguins Felt Craft Kit
This craft kit contains everything you need to make three heart-melting felt Baby Penguins. They could be part of a winter scene, add a seasonal festive touch to any room or simply bring happiness to anyone who loves penguins.
Our kits appeal to crafters of all abilities, including those just starting out, and anyone looking for an imaginative gift.
Baby Penguins tend to have grey fluffy down feathers on their body with a darker head and a white face. As they mature, their back and head becomes darker and eventually black but their tummy becomes white. Have fun choosing which shades of gorgeous greys, black and white to use on your three penguins.
- All Corinne's kits include everything you need (with the exception of scissors!) to realise the project including soft wool mix felt, DMC embroidery thread, a needle, toy filling and ribbon.
- Templates and instructions are very clear and we give you a stitch guide for extra support. Our top quality wool-mix felt (45% wool, 55% viscose) is extremely soft, lovely to use and its distinctive shades will bring all your projects to life delightfully.
- All our kits are made in Britain and recycled and recyclable materials are used where possible. All packaging is recyclable, reusable and compostable.
- Each Baby Penguin is approx 9cm high.
- The box is 21 x 14.5 x 6cm and designed with postage in mind.
- Suitable from age 10, with some supervision and support. Contains a needle.