Felt Llamas Felt Craft Kit
This craft kit contains everything you need to make three funky Llamas.
Our kits appeal to crafters of all abilities, including those just starting out, and anyone looking for an imaginative gift. However, you could double the happiness by making the Llamas yourself and giving them as a present in our signature reusable box!
Llamas are a strong symbol of parts of South America that also bring us distinctive traditional designs and crafts. They evoke travel and adventure as well as being useful domesticated pack creatures with strong personalities and a reputation for mischevious behaviour.
- All Corinne's kits include everything you need (with the exception of scissors!) to realise the project including soft wool mix felt, embroidery thread, a needle, toy filling and ribbon.
- Full scale templates and instructions are very clear and we give you a stitch guide for extra support. Our top quality wool-mix felt (45% wool, 55% viscose) is extremely soft, lovely to use and its distinctive shades will bring all your projects to life delightfully.
- All our kits are made in Britain and recycled and recyclable materials are used where possible. All packaging is recyclable, reusable and compostable.
- The finished Llamas are about 12cm tall including ears and 8cm long.
- This kit is suitable for beginners and more advanced crafters aged 10 upwards. Contains a needle.