KEW HERB POTS
Kew Royal Botanic Gardens handcrafted single herb pot, endorsed and bearing the embossed seal of the Royal Botanical Gardens Kew.
Finished with a stunning crackle glaze which has been hand mixed with a special combination of ingredients to produce it's classic elegant apprearance.
Designed with a contrasting neutral earthy teracotta lip, base and badge giving an endearing rustic weathered appearance. Sealed on the inside.
- Each pot is individually handmade making every one unique.
- This pot is sold individually in this listing, but can also be purchased as a set complete with tray.
- Suitable for indoor or summer outdoor use although it is advised to bring them indoors during frosty periods.
- Size: 12 cm (diam) x 10.5 cm (height)
- Colour: Ivory Cream
- Sizes are approminate as all handmade. Each pot has a drainage hole in the bottom.
- This listing is for one pot.