Lavender Houses Felt Craft Kit
A gorgeous craft kit containing everything you need to make 3 wonderfully fragrant lavender-filled houses in soft shades of felt.
Hang them in your wardrobe, car or bedroom for the gentle scent of Provence to fill the air.
Our kits appeal to crafters of all abilities, including those just starting out, and anyone looking for an imaginative gift. However, you could double the happiness by making the Felt Lavender Houses yourself and giving them as a present in our signature reusable box!
- All Corinne's kits include everything you need (with the exception of scissors!) to realise the project including soft wool mix felt, embroidery thread, a needle, toy filling, ribbon and lavender.
- Templates and instructions are very clear and we give you a stitch guide for extra support. Our top quality wool-mix felt is extremely soft, lovely to use and its distinctive shades will bring all your projects to life delightfully.
- All our kits are made in Britain using recycled and recyclable materials where we can. All packaging is recyclable, reusable and compostable.
- Our lavender comes from a cooperative in Provence in France where the warm sunshine grows exceptionally fragrant buds with a long lasting scent.
- The big house measures 16cm, the medium one 15cm and the small one 11cm
- The box is 21 x 14.5 x 6cm and designed with postage in mind.
- Suitable from age 10, with some supervision and support. Contains a needle.