Linen Lavender Embroidery Bags Bee Kit
This gorgeous kit includes everything you need to make four charming and deliciously fragrant Embroidered Lavender Bags. They can be used in drawers and wardrobes or anywhere you would like the soothing and evocative scent to linger. All the instructions and templates for the delicate embroidery and appliqué detail are provided.
Please note that this is a kit and that the Linen Lavender Bags are not already made.
These kits can be monogrammed very effectively and therefore also make very personal and thoughtful presents.
- All Corinne's kits include everything you need (with the exception of scissors!) to realize the project including ecru linen, soft wool mix felt, embroidery thread, a needle and lavender.
- Templates and instructions are very clear and we give you a stitch guide for extra support.
- All our kits are made in Britain using recycled and recyclable materials where we can.
- All packaging is recycled, reusable and compostable.
- Our lavender comes from a cooperative in Provence in France where the warm sunshine grows exceptionally fragrant buds with a long lasting scent.
- The linen used in the kit is 100% natural flax linen.
- dimensions: Each bag measures 10 x 10 cm
- The box is 22 x 16 x 6cm
- Suitable from age 10, with some supervision and support. Contains a needle.