Mouse Family Felt Craft Kit
A charming craft kit containing everything you need to make a family four adorable felt mice each with one item of clothing.
This kit makes two parents and two children who could decorate a child’s bedroom, inhabit a dolls house or exist simply to make one smile.
Our kits appeal to crafters of all abilities, including those just starting out, and anyone looking for an imaginative gift. However, you could double the happiness by making the Mice yourself and giving them as a present in our signature reusable box!
- All Corinne's kits include everything you need to realise the project including soft wool mix felt, embroidery thread, a needle, toy filling and ribbon (with the exception of scissors!)
- Templates and instructions are very clear and we give you a stitch guide for extra support. Our top quality wool-mix felt (45% wool, 55% viscose) is extremely soft, lovely to use and its distinctive shades will bring all your projects to life delightfully.
- All our kits are made in Britain and recycled and recyclable materials are used where possible. All packaging is recyclable, reusable and compostable.
- The big mice are approx 11cm high and the small ones 7cm
- The box is 21 x 14.5 x 6cm and designed with postage in mind.
- Suitable from age 10, with some supervision and support. Contains a needle.